Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. The boys love looking for eggs. We tried explaining to Titan and Jag that we celebrate Easter because Jesus died and came back to life. Titan looked at me like I was crazy and said "Of course he did mom". Well glad he already knew. The kids all got new outfits this year. I decided to make a tradition out of making Neika's easter dress every year. I love the way it turned out. They got a toy from the Easter Bunny that was left over from Christmas, since we forgot to wrap them. Titan really wanted to meet the Easter Bunny and was very disappointed that he didn't wake him up. I made caramel corn eggs to take to our primary class and Titan needed to leave one out for the Easter Bunny so he could have a snack. Overall it was great. Neika caught right on to getting the eggs and putting them in her bucket. I think she got more than Jag. She is really attached to her bucket and carries all of her things in it now.

No comments: