We got family pictures a few weeks ago. I wanted to get them done before I started showing. My sister Shanda took them for us and she did an amazing job. I wanted to share a few of my favorites.
Those pictures are great!! Shanda is taking pictures of my boys for me on saturday. I am sooo excited!!! She takes amazing pictures! Your boys are getting so big, cute and handsome!
Tara, I had no idea you are pregnant again!! That is so exciting!! So I am guessing you are somewhere around 20 weeks? Anyway congrats on the little girl and you look great for being prego!! You have an adorable little family!! Toodles Collette
5 comments:
Those pictures are great!! Shanda is taking pictures of my boys for me on saturday. I am sooo excited!!! She takes amazing pictures! Your boys are getting so big, cute and handsome!
I love them! They capture personalities so well! You look way to good to be pregnant at all, even if you're not showing!
YOU ARE PREGNANT?! CONGRATS!!!!
Tara,
I had no idea you are pregnant again!! That is so exciting!! So I am guessing you are somewhere around 20 weeks? Anyway congrats on the little girl and you look great for being prego!! You have an adorable little family!!
Toodles
Collette
Oh my gosh!!! So cute!!!!
Post a Comment