Now we have two houses, but our old house is almost finished and has been put up for sale. We will hopefully get our carpet installed by the end of the week and will be able to hold an open house.
For those of you who didn't know, we are also expecting baby #3. We haven't been telling a lot of people due to some complications. I have a tear in my uterus that is causing problems for me and the baby. We went to the doctors Thursday and the tear has healed. We hope it stays that way. The baby has also caught up in size(It was behind before) and the best news is that we are having a GIRL! We are so excited to have a girl after two boys. We can't wait for her to get here.

5 comments:
I heard about all your good news... baby girl and new house! Those are some big changes going on around your house! I hope you are doing OK and things continue to go OK with the pregnancy. I would love to see pictures of the new house. Looks like a great house with some hard work put in!
That will be a great house! I'm glad you guys were finally able to buy it. Try not to overdue it though with selling one and fixing up another with the complications you've had this pregnancy. i can't wait to see everything! And I am way super excited, as you know, that you are having a girl. That will be such a nice change. And our daughters will be within two months of each other, which will be way fun!
Tara we are so excited for your family! The house will be awesome! And i am so excited for that little baby girl to get here! I still dont really believe shes there you are so tiny!!
I'm so stinkin' excited for you two!! I still want to meet the little boys! I've only met your oldest! So when are you due? I think we have about the same due date! I'm Feb 11
YAY!!! I am so happy you are having a girl!!!
Post a Comment