Friday, January 29, 2010

Our Little Sweetheart

Our little sweetheart is finally here. She was born on Wednesday at 7:30 am. Labor was a little long. When we got to the hospital they tried to stop my labor since I was only 36 weeks, but it just made it go by very slowly. We decide to name our baby girl Neika Ruth. She weighs 5 lbs 9 oz and was 18.5 inches long. We are both doing good. We came home yesterday. The boys just love her and want to hold her all of the time. Last night was a little rough, Neika wap up a total of 7 times, but we love having her here. Here are a few pictures.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! CONGRATS!! She is SO beautiful!

Melissa said...

She is beautiful Tara!!!! I hope all is well and the adjustment goes smoothly!

Chantel and Brian said...

I am so glad that things went okay, minus the length. She is absolutely beautiful and precious. I can't wait to meet her! She's so tiny! I hope nights get better for you!