Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Neika's Blessing

This last Sunday we had Neika blessed. It was really good. Then boys were excited to wear their new clothes. I made Neika's dress since she is still so small and I couldn't find anything that I really liked. We had a lunch after at my parents' house. It was really good to have all of the family together.




4 comments:

Shambray said...

Wow! I am impressed. I love the dress. She is beautiful. Your boys are so dang cute too! You should be proud!

Melissa said...

Tara,
She is beautiful!!!! Titan and Jag are getting so big too!!

Chantel and Brian said...

That dress looks amazing! She's such a pretty little thing! And handsome boys too! She's changed a lot since i last saw her.

Anonymous said...

Oh! You're little girl is breath-taking! Incredible blessing dress, by the way! You're amazing! Your boys are too big! I can't believe it!