Saturday, March 5, 2011
The past couple of months
Sorry I'm so far behind. The past couple of months have been busy. The kids are getting so big and doing so many things. Neika has learned to walk and go up and down the stairs. Jag follows Titan and wants to be just like his big brother. He always wants to put on a mask and try to scare people and trys to be silly all of the time. Titan says the funny things all of the time and thinks he of is the parent most of the time. He wants to go to Disneyland so that Mickey will play a game with him and said he will save up 5 quarters to help pay for it. He also comes and in at night to make sure that we are in our pj's and tucked into bed. The other day I came downstairs and Titan had a bandaid on his nose because he had a bloody nose.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the pictures. Fun Christmas and Halloween! I love those animial costumes, especially the elephant!!! Parker helped decorate our tree often too, lol. I would love to see before and after pictures of the carseat cover!
Post a Comment